A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, December 9, 2011

Nursery: Part 3

Since the baby is not here and I have the time, I thought I would finish the nursery "series." So, I give to you...the completed nursery!
Here is a photo which shows the decals, which you've already seen, but it also shows how I mounted three board books on the wall. I think it turned out so cute! You can also see in here a portion of the valences we put up, which came with our bedding (which my co-workers so generously gave me at my work baby shower).
And here is a shot of said bedding, which we love. Not having seen it in person (because we registered for it via Amazon), we were pleasantly surprised to find that we loved it even more than we thought. It is so cute.
I know, I know, you're wondering about the blank space above the crib. That is for the baby's initial. We already bought the boy initial and girl initial, so we're all set! It's like one of those kits...all we need to do now is to add water. I mean have a baby.
Stay tuned for baby updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment