A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 6

You know what's funny about what's happening right now (and by that, I mean by what's NOT happening right now)? I'll tell you. As each day passes, it seems to me less and less likely that I ever will go into labor.
Of course, the truth is, with each day that passes, I'm closer to having a baby than ever before and each day, I'm more likely to go into labor that day than any previous day. But rationale truth aside, it FEELS like it gets less and less likely, that I'm not actually going to go into labor and that I really will be pregnant forever. Ah, the cruel ironies of life, I suppose.

2 comments: