A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Trip to Disneyland with Grandma

For the first time ever, just my mom and I went to Disneyland (with Ruthie, of course). Lots of times, my parents join me and Ian, or if we're going mid-week, one or both of my sisters come along, but this time, it was just me and Nellie. Both Mary and Sarah's passes are expired (temporarily, they assure us), but we aren't letting that stop our fun. =)

We went on two rides and then had a lovely lunch at the French Market. We also did a little window shopping. We went into the Mad Hatter Shop and had lots of fun trying on various hats. Here is me and Ruthie in a our fancy Minnie headbands:
And here is Grandma and little Ruth Nellie on the tram on the way back. Grandma was very worried she was cold (as you can tell by my mom's hair, the tram really does blow your hair back - literally and figuratively!), hence the Mary, Mother of Jesus, look. 
Man, are we so blessed or what? How many people can spend their Monday morning at the happiest place on Earth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment