A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mary Roseanne's Holiday Shoppe

Disclaimer - I am trying to win a DARLING b-day banner from this shop and I can increase my chances if I post about them on my blog. Since you all know I how much I love celebrating, I would love to have the banner. But truthfully, this shop has tons of great stuff and I'm happy to promote them (plus, Amy is a great friend of mine!).

Here's a little about it:

Mary Roseanne’s Holiday Shoppe was founded in 2010 by sisters Heidi Weston and Amy Stokke. Their creativity was nurtured and cared for from birth by their mother, Judi. Judi was taught some of her first crafts by her grandmother, Mary Roseanne. And so, in a way, they all have Mary Roseanne to thank for the many crafts they find themselves involved in (some would say too many crafts). Between them, they enjoy crocheting, knitting, paper crafts, quilting, jewelry making, flower arranging, cooking, sewing, decorating and hand needle work.

Want to see some of their stuff? Visit the site: http://maryroseannes.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment