A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Disneyland!

Ian and I had a chance to go to Disneyland recently, for our last time until the summer block days are over. We had a GREAT time. Even though we've been season pass holders for more than two years together, and me more than 10 years total, we still did TWO, that's right, TWO things we had never done before.

Isn't that just so Disney? That is one of the things I love most about Disney. It's always new and exciting. Anyway, one of the two new things was taking a ride on the Pirate Ship around the Rivers of America. It was my idea (and truthfully, not that exciting since the boat is about 2/3 the size of the river and we're only going about three miles an hour) but Ian was great to humor me. And I actually snapped a picture of him! Amazing! We were there for about 6 hours, but somehow, this was the only photo we took. So relish it.
Just so there is no blog-land suspense, I'll tell you the other new thing we did - the petting zoo. I didn't even know Disneyland had a petting zoo until one of my sister's told me about it. Which probably makes sense, since it's geared for kids. Anyway, we look forward to going back there with our little cricket some day!

Cheers to the Magic Kingdom. We believe that you are the happiest place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment