A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ruthie is Learning To Crawl

I'm not just saying that because I'm a new parent who thinks her baby is the cutest and the best (though I do think that). She really is! It's incredible, watching her learn about her knees and hands and scooting. I know she may have a ways to go yet before she is officially crawling, but she is working very hard at it. (Even the nursery workers at church said she was close, so there's proof for you!)
Almost every time we set her down now, she gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth, or scoots forward (or backward). I am in awe of seeing how she develops and could truly sit around and watch her for hours. She even let me take some video of her doing it and she looks so cute!

Ah, better stop here before you're all throwing up in your mouths and vowing never to return to this biased, baby-absorbed blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment