A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life With Ruthie

We try to fight it, we really do, but we are already turning into those parents who think their baby is the brightest and the best. But you look at these pictures and tell me that she isn't amazing. I dare you to.
And how do you choose? I know these photos are almost the same, but she's so stinkin' cute in both I couldn't decide!
Talk about not being able to decide - check out these photos of our smiley bug-a-boo!




We love our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment