A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Caleb's Play

I am always so thankful when I get to be involved in my nieces and nephews lives. A lot of times, stuff happens while I have to work. My oldest niece Sophie was recently one of a few Alice's in Alice in Wonderland. I would have LOVED to be there but couldn't make it.

But, I was able to attend Caleb's play this past week. He is in 2nd grade at a Long Beach school not too far from where I work and since his play was at 1PM, I was able to run by there on my lunch. It was so fun.

Being that's brilliant and so enthusiastic, he actually had the opening line. He welcomed everyone to the play. He was so cute. Here he is (apologies for my terrible photography skills).


The play was themed Americana and had all kinds of American folk songs and anthems. It was very patriotic and very well done. Here is a photo of all the 2nd graders at his school - you can see that they really packed them on that stage!
I love being an aunt and am sooooooooo thankful to live so close to my precious nieces and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment