A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Being Sick

Being sick is so lame. I've been feeling down since Sunday morning. Nothing too serious, but enough to bother me slightly all day for the past four days. I stayed home on Monday, hoping that resting all day would help me nip this in the bud. On Tuesday morning, I woke up and felt a lot better. But it was a false sense of health. As the day progressed, I felt worse and worse. So, I laid on the couch again last night, after making a simple dinner. I went to bed early, slept very well and then woke up this morning...worse! How can that be? So I am dragging today - yawning every two minutes, fitting off a headache, pounding the tea, trying to focus on work. I have BIG plans to lay on the couch again tonight.

What is it they say about how a good attitude makes all the difference? Blah. They didn't have a sore throat and pressure in their ears when they said that. Who are they anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment