A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, April 29, 2011

M.I.A.

That's what I've been. This week I had a big event on Wednesday and Thursday night, so work has been crazy, and we were out of town last weekend (if you consider Huntington out of town, which I certainly do).

I have no pictures to share today, but I do want to eventually post a few from recent work events, so you can see a little what I've been up to.

Sadly, I also have no pictures from Easter, though the MASSIVE egg hunt that took over my parents back yard certainly warranted one. Maybe some year when we have our own kid in the hunt we'll actually take our camera to the event. Maybe. It was a wonderful celebration though, of family and what Christ has done in bringing us life and life abundant.

So that's all for now, my friends. I'll try to do better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment