A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Afternoons

It's supposed to be warm all weekend long. And I mean, nice and warm. I can't wait. I'm sitting in my over air-conditioned office right now, cold and so tired (big work event last night, didn't sleep well when I finally did get home) and just longing for the clock to say 5:30 so I can head home and begin the weekend. I both love and hate Friday afternoons. Here's why. On the one hand, they draaaaaag because I am so excited about the coming weekend. But on the other hand, they are marvelous, because I am just on the cusp of freedom - lots of time with Ian, time outside, time to pursue my hobbies, time with family. What a see-saw of emotions Friday afternoons stir up in me. =) Happy Friday and happy weekend friends. Enjoy!

1 comment: