A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, February 3, 2014

Driving Around Home Depot

I don't really have anything profound to say. I just thought they looked so cute in this shopping cart together. Though, since I'm here, I will say that the Home Depot people shouldn't look at you like you're a total house-project-failure when you ask where the adhesive towel bars are. I spent an hour removing our old towel ring, patching the huge wholes where the screws had been striped out of the wall and then repainting it. And then I spent another hour trying to remount it. You can guess from my desire to buy an adhesive one how well that went. I don't even want to talk about what our wall looks like now. And they didn't even have it. I guess it all just goes to show that I should never stray from Amazon. What's the point of real stores if after you've parked, unloaded two kids and wandered around looking they don't even have what you want? Might as well type, scroll and click and wait for it to come to your front door.

Okay, I'm getting off my soap box. Enjoy the photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment