A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something Incredible Happened...

...four years ago today. I walked down the aisle, to become the wife of Ian Edmund McCurry. (Hard to know who is happier in this photo - me or my dad. =))
I thought I could not have been happier that day - I was truly happy. But in the four years since, my happiness has only grown, as I've been loved so well and been able to love in return.
Now, in addition to our love, we have Ruthie to love as well. And, I don't think I've said it here yet, but we will have a new little noodle to love come June.
God is so good and we are so grateful.

Happy Anniversary, Ian. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment