A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ruthie's Favorite Christmas Present

This is my first time trying to load a video - it looks a little squashy, but it's the best I could do for my first time. My parents gave Ruthie this piano for Christmas and she LOVES it. She plays it all the time and dances to the music. Last night, we caught some of her antics on video. 

As you watch it, you'll hear Ian ask me if I can post video to my blog, which finally prompted me researching how to compress videos small enough so they would load. And wah-la, the finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment