A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life with Ruthie

For the past two weeks, we've had a college student from our church staying with us. She was supposed to move on December 29th into Mary and Mike's new house, but due to an inept loan broker and a bunch of crazy delays, they are just getting the keys to their new house today. Anyway, in the meantime, the girl who will soon rent a room from them has been staying with us. She is studying photography at Cal State Long Beach and a few days ago, she took some really great photos of Ruthie that I thought would share here (if Ruthie lets me - she is sitting on my lap and grabbing everything at the desk as I type). There, I just put her down for a nap and this is now MUCH easier. =) Anyway, here are a few of the photos of our girlie!





No comments:

Post a Comment