A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life with Ruthie

For those of you who only check this blog for photos (I know you're out there), this post is for you.

Here is Ruthie with her Pop Pop. Can I get a show of hands for people who see some similarities?

Here she is with Sam, who is making her laugh. Cousins are the best.
I love, love, love this photo of her. What a sweet girl!
I took this one yesterday, trying to get her to smile. Close, but no cigar.

No comments:

Post a Comment