A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frugal Challenge Update

A while ago, I did a post on a frugal challenge I was undertaking, as one of our many money saving attempts before our cricket comes. I am back with an update.

So far, I have gone through three of the original 10 bottles that were in my basket. Great success! In that post, my friend Chanda responded saying she had some hair products she was going to get rid of and did I want them. Did I ever!

So here is the new loot donated by said Chanda, to add to my stock. The way I see it, I'm good until at least March or April of next year, maybe later. Amazing, huh? Thanks Chanda!


No comments:

Post a Comment