A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, August 2, 2010

Caving In Already

Someone who reads this blog (and there's only a few of you, so I won't name names) told me that I must have pictures. See? This is exactly why I was worried about starting a blog. She had the nerve to tell me that some readers (meaning her) are growing restless...should I even say - bored?! Terrible! How can that be? Leave it to a good friend to tell you the truth, even when it hurts. =)

To appease the masses (ha!), I'm posting two pictures. They're all I have, sent from a friend who took pity on me and Ian and took our picture.

This first one is of us at a gourmet Food Truck event in Downtown Long Beach. The food was very yummy, but we mostly enjoyed being outside with our friends.


And this is us at an Angel's baseball game with our friends Keith and Chanda (who supplied the photos).

These photos are evidence that contrary to our feelings that we spend all our time on the house, we've actually had quite a lovely summer!





2 comments:

  1. Alas, I have searched high and low as to how to become a subscriber to this most enthralling, fast-paced, action-packed blog, but cannot get the powers in my brain to connect with the powers on this screen...... I can't for the life of me find any damn button that says "Follow" on it!?!

    Pictures are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after a bit of google research, it seems that you have to have a blog account yourself to follow someone else's. That's why I can see the "Follow This Blog" tab at the top of my homepage and you can't. Truly a loss for you all and a flaw in the blog design. I guess you'll just have to check back in regularly!

    ReplyDelete