A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, July 26, 2010

What this blog is about

It's Monday again, which seems to prompt my musings. As I mentioned before, I told a few people that I was starting this blog and when I did, several asked me, "What is the blog about?"

And maybe it's because I'm not too trafficked in social media, but I didn't know a blog had to be about something. Does it? If it does, do the thoughts of my day count as the thing it's about? I don't know if that qualifies, but that is what this blog is about.

So, thoughts for today:

When we were having dinner last night, my always thoughtful husband asked me if I had the "my weekend is over" blues. I responded that I didn't, really. Which then made me think, why is one Monday so different from the next? Why was I blue and listless just a mere seven days ago and I'm not today? Nothing has really changed, which you would think might in fact make me even bluer. And yet, I feel different; better, somehow.

I guess that just goes to show you can't trust feelings. I knew I was a T on the Myers Briggs Personality Type indicator for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment