A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, December 27, 2013

What Do You Do When It's 79 on Dec. 27th?

You throw on your tank top, grab the babies and bikes and head for the Aquarium!
We live about 4 miles from the Aquarium and there is an awesome bike path that takes you straight there, all along the river and right into the ocean. As we were riding there today, in the 79 degree weather*, I felt so thankful for sunshine and Christmas break and my family. And I worked on my tan!
Don't my men look amazing? Have you ever seen anything as wonderful as Jonah in a muscle shirt? Be still my heart!!
Ruthie loves "petting" the sharks. I don't think her hand ever makes it far enough down in the water to touch one, but that's not for lack of trying. It's tough to be short - I feel her pain.

*I will admit that 79 is actually too warm for the end of the year. But if you're going to have a hot Christmas, you might as well enjoy it, right? =)

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment