A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, December 20, 2013

Love This Girl

I’m sitting at my desk, working on my list of things that need to get done for her birthday party tomorrow and I hear Ruthie say, “I’m naked!” I look up and see that indeed, she is naked. She's taken off all her clothes, including her diaper and even her hair clip – she's nothing if not thorough. 



And now, she's busily putting on her salt water sandals. That’s a good look, I tell ya. Nothing on but sandals.

Ah, I love this girl.

5 comments:

  1. Esther, can you post a pic with your pussy on it too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm wanna lay her down right there and fuck her tiny pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Does she look nice if only the picture was a close up we all could see her adorable little face with the close up if her adorable little private part

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Does she look nice if only the picture was a close up we all could see her adorable little face with the close up if her adorable little private part

    ReplyDelete