A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, June 3, 2013

And So It Begins...

They just called to schedule my first over due appointment for this week. Sheesh. I know they are being cautious, which is good, but where is the faith? Truth be told, I don't have much confidence the baby is coming this week either, so it's probably for the best. They originally scheduled it for Thursday but I at least got them to change it to Friday. Seriously, do I need to have an over due stress test appointment the very first day I'm late? I think not. So on Friday, it's off to the hospital I go again, to have my fluid levels checked and the baby's movement monitored.

Fingers crossed I'll go into labor sometime soon and get to skip all those lovely side visits to the hospital! I want the main thing! Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Will be praying that things progress on their own. Also praying for a quick and safe delivery all around!

    ReplyDelete