A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

T Minus 3 Days

If you're a true fan, you know what I'm talking about. That's right, in just a few more days, the Olympics will begin and I can't wait! I am a die hard lover of the Olympics - I get caught up in the music (theme song for which I recently downloaded; I might just have listened to it a few minutes ago), the stories, the athletics, the people living their dreams...you get the drift. I love it all. And I can't wait for it to begin this Friday! So, am I alone? Or do any of you love it too?


No comments:

Post a Comment