A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Noticed a Strange Thing this Past Weekend

Ian was out of town this past weekend, visiting his friend Brandon in New York. I was therefore left on my own with more time to ponder the deeper things of life. And I noticed that for the first time (except the first few years of my life), my belly sticks out further than my chest. Very strange indeed.

Perhaps that has been case for a while and I just now noticed it, but it struck me as very notable now. When I look down, I can see my round baby stomach protruding much further than my "shelf" and it's got me all discombobulated! One of the many joys of pregnancy, I suppose.

I do feel like I am looking good and pregnant these days and that is very fun. Today marks Weak 31, or basically 7 months, so I'm starting to feel like we're nearing the home stretch. We can't wait to meet our little cricket!

No comments:

Post a Comment