A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What the?


This is my supposedly indestructible pizza stone from Williams-Sonoma. Normally, I LOVE their products. But last Saturday, when I was making homemade calzones, I heard a large crack come from the oven. When I opened it, I saw my pizza stone in three pieces. CRAZY! Fortunately, I was able to salvage the calzones, but can you believe this? What kind of pizza stone cracks? Williams-Sonoma is getting a strongly worded email from me, I guarantee you.

No comments:

Post a Comment