A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Monday, December 6, 2010

Ten Things I Love About December, In No Particular Order

1. This morning on my jog, I could see my breath. So fun!
2. Our house smells like Christmas trees.
3. Christmas lights - on houses, around trees, over fire places, in garland, in vases- our house is lit up (in a sober sort of way).
4. That I get to write my Christmas letter.
5. My birthday.
6. Disneyland is a winter wonderland - we were there on Sunday and it is so wonderful in December.
7. Parties - we have our Board holiday party, then our staff holiday party, then our open house, then our Sunukjian Christmas, then our McCurry Christmas, then a celebration with just me and Ian - so many parties and so many special treats!
8. Christmas.
9. Vacation days.
10. My husband cuddles with me all night, because he's cold too! Man, I love December!

What do you love about December?

No comments:

Post a Comment