A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby #13 for Our Family

Ta-da! Daniel Travis Sunukjian made his grand entrance on September 8th, 2010 (he shares a birthday with Aunt Sheila!). Gina and Daniel are already home and doing great. Ian and I got to see him last night and he is so cute! He looks like a grumpy old man and has so many awesome wrinkles. I laughed and laughed at all his faces last night. Congrats to David and Gina!

And yes, you read that right. Daniel is our 8th nephew and with our 5 nieces, we have 13 precious children to call us Uncle and Aunt! How blessed we are!

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog and I like it. It is good. I like to hear your thoughts. I especially like to hear about all the 13 grandkids. I think numbers 9 and 10 are exceptionally grand!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's you guys that should keep up the good work...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would like to know if he can read your blog. I'm enjoying it so much that he wants to be a part of the fun, but I won't let him because I don't know if it's okay. Is it okay? Check yes or no and send this note back across the aisle with Bonnie, who promised she wouldn't read it.

    ReplyDelete