A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Take Two (or Three, I guess)

I'm attempting to pick this blog back up again. I really do like blogging; I've just been busy with 3 pre-school kids and the other blog I'm working on, which debuts on January 1. You can take a sneak peak here! It's been an exciting and busy project and I'm really stoked about launching it in a few days.

Speaking of a few days, it will be Christmas in THREE DAYS! Are you ready? We are. We've celebrated my birthday and Ruthie's and so now we are on the countdown for Ian to be finished with school and for the Christmas celebrating to begin. All of our gifts are wrapped and under the tree (thank you Netflix, for entertaining us while we wrapped and wrapped and wrapped); tonight we are celebrating with our neighbors with a Christmas Cookie Open House at our place; Saturday we go to the Marshes for Christmas Eve with the whole family (including David's family flying in from TX) and Sunday we'll have stockings, Christmas breakfast and gift opening at our house, then a big family dinner at my parents' place. It's going to be a great few days, followed by two weeks of Ian being off a school. I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating - I love being married to a teacher!

So what is your family doing for Christmas?

Here's a quick picture of the kids from a year ago. We've got the same jammies this year, in the next size up, so I'll repeat the picture and post it here when I can.



Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment