A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Making My Life Easier

This is what my typical Monday afternoon looks like. After I get home from Trader Joe's (where I shop every Monday), I compile the various items that I put in Ian's lunches throughout the week. 

Exhibit A: cut veggies, containers of yogurt (so much cheaper than the individual servings!) and bean and cheese burritos that I freeze. On the days that I don't have enough of dinner left overs, I just grab one of those babies out of the freezer and I have my "main" dish for Ian's lunch.

This weekly ritual makes my life a lot easier. You know what else makes my life easier? 

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Ian goes to work tomorrow and turns in his grades by midnight tomorrow night, we are free and clear for some summer fun. We. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment