A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Why Is It Always Food?

Why is it always food the inspires me to take a picture and write a blog post? I guess I just feel that on top of being delicious, food is often so pretty. Just look at these tomatoes and that basil, asking to be swirled together with shallots, olive oil and salt. Don't mind if I do. Delicious! I love bruschetta and could basically eat it every night of the week. And I have to say, mine is better than pretty much anything you can get at a restaurant, fancy or otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment