A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Husband, the Weirdo

It is not uncommon for me to find, after our nightly ritual of tidying, Ruthie's toys set up in various scenes. The giraffe and horse might be trying to make a break for it from the toy chest, the dog and Minnie doll might be sitting on the carpet holding hands, etc.

Today, I found this during Ruthie's afternoon nap. Ian is such an odd duck. Maybe that's why I love him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment