A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Monumental Day

Yesterday was ground breaking. Wait for it...ready? Ruthie played outside. I mean, really played outside, like a big girl. I have been waiting for this day, longing for it to come. I love being outside but up until just recently, Ruthie hasn't been at an age where she can really do it.

But now that she officially walks, she had a ball playing outside in our back yard. And since she walks, less stuff goes in her mouth! Hallelujah! She did still eat some dirt yesterday, well and I guess some bark, but that is a vast improvement from previous trips outside!

Anyway, it was a lovely afternoon. She played in the little outdoor house, played in a tub of water and even played with a ball. Ahh, my girl is growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment