A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting a Jump on Things

Ian and I talk frequently about having our kids do chores and pull their weight around the house. We also talk about when is a good age to start that - I know you have to start before their "help" is actually helpful, but obviously, for at least a few years, it seems they are too young.

However, I was recently cleaning at my parents' house (one of my many part time jobs) and I thought I'd go ahead and get a jump on things. Ruthie was REALLY into it. Looks how she's bending her knees so she can really get in there and clean the toilet. =)



1 comment:

  1. That is unbelievably awesome. I'm putting dibs on her as my housecleaner in a few years. So funny!

    ReplyDelete