A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, October 26, 2012

My Family Dancing

The other night when Ian was doing the dishes, I looked over to see a scene that truly almost melted my heart. Each night, Ian does the dishes and usually, Ruthie "helps." She's very good at taking the dishes out of the dishwasher, just as her daddy puts them in. Anyway, Ian also frequently listens to music (or Spanish lessons) while cleaning up.

On this night, as I looked up from my book into the kitchen, I saw them both dancing. They were looking at each other and smiling, both shaking their grove thing. Truly, my heart almost burst. It was such a precious scene and one I hope to see many times over. It was hard to tell whose moves were better. =) If you're lucky, you'll catch a glimpse of it someday and then you can decide for yourself. As for me, I love the duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment