A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday!

I love Fridays. I named my bike Friday - Fridays promise fun, freedom, exploring and relaxation, everything my beach cruiser promises. Which reminds me, I need to go for a bike ride soon!

Anyway, as we go into the weekend, I'm looking forward to a little resting and a lot of fun.

It's been a busy week, with a large work event last night, so I feel my weekend is especially well deserved. Here's a few things I'm going to do:
  • Cuddle on the couch and watch a movie with Ian
  • See a college friend for tea and a lovely chat on Saturday
  • Baby sit one of our nephews so my sister-in-law and her husband can celebrate their anniversary
  • Shop! We get to fill two Operation Christmas Child boxes and get gifts for two Long Beach foster kids. So watch out Target, because here I come!
  • Read
  • Sip lots of coffee
  • Sleep in

Happy weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment