A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Perks of the Job

There are lots of perks to being a stay at home mom - kisses during the day, chubby arm hugs, reading books, sitting outside watching babies play, etc. But I have found that another perk, unrelated to Ruthie, is breakfast. When I was working, I ate breakfast in the car or at my desk. Now, I am able to make a lovely, hot breakfast pretty much everyday.

On this day, the breakfast feast also included homemade buttermilk biscuits, right out of the oven. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment