A Few Good Quotes

"There is something so settled and stodgy about turning a great romance into next of kin on an emergency room form, and something so soothing and special, too." ~ Anna Quindlen

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" ~Mary Anne Radmacher

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nursery, Part 1

Bit by bit, we are putting our nursery together. We had to move furniture out into our other room, and move furniture from that room into our bedroom, but we are making it work. I had a WONDERFUL shower last weekend (more on that later) and got several of our decorating items, so I've been having a great time working a little bit each day in there.

But I wanted to show you all the first project I did. I ordered some ABC draw pulls to go on the changing table/dresser we bought on Craig's list. I love how it turned out!


More to come, but I wanted to at least get this up!

1 comment: